Monday, March 27

I'm thinking of using this pose for my debut album. What do you guys think? Too flaky? Yeah, maybe the arms locking ain't that cool. LoLz. I just love the Bono shades, don't you? "But I still haven't found what I'm looking for..."

Today was a good day. Went to visit a family member's grave in the morning, did lunch at relative, napped, bought hmong sausages, stuff wings and fried chicken thighs in St. Paul, came back home to change (to what I wore on the right) and went jogging around Phalen Lake. After that, I had a heart to heart talk with my youngest brother about love & relationship and my seperation with Kabao (first time I told him). Came back home (mom's) and watched a good movie (Jet Li's "unleashed") with the family then talked to a couple of good friends on the phone in the evening. Yep, what a loooong day!! Wished there were more days like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home