Wednesday, March 22

Songwriting

Wow, I've been doing a lot of singing and songwriting this week! Picked up this book not long ago and got inspired.
Here are a few song thesis/ideas/lines:

"Breathing your breath"
"Refund on life"
"A lifetime curse"
"Things I would never say except in a song"
"You don't know how many Phalens I've cried"
"Women are like a box of chocolate; you never know what you’re gonna get"
"Don't try to be a detective when you're not licensed"

I have a few more song ideas in the voice recorder on my cell/pda. Like a writer who keep a notebook closeby for those spontaneous moments of inspiration, I record my thoughts and melodies in my PDA. I never leave home without my cell anyway!

Random subject change.... I want one of these babies come Spring. Varoom!!........

4 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting. I will have to show you my songwriting book. :-)

zena

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger Vam Leej said...

Awesome, zena!!! Please share!!!

 
At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stain, it's posted on my blog. :-)

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Vam Leej said...

Coolio!! I'll check it out! Maybe we can collaborate?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home